I just wrapped up a Website Strategy Call with Dana Inserra, the incredibly talented photographer & adventurous soul behind Dana Inserra Photography. Dana is so good at immediately connecting with the people in her circles and her love for the outdoors and capturing raw emotions shine through in every photograph she shares.
Especially as she’s prepping for a move out west, Dana was excited to shift the focus of her work to reach clients interested in adventurous elopements! Because she is so excited about building and customizing her site herself, Dana was thrilled to book a website strategy call. She loved getting expert advice on the site strategy and layout before diving into the design!
During our Website Strategy Call, Dana and I talked about…
- How to position herself to reach clients interested in adventurous sessions.
- The best navigation and layout to set up her site for best practices.
- Resources Dana could use for site customizations and Squarespace plugins as she builds out her site.
- Specific layouts for the three key services she wants to offer.
- The best ways to showcase the emotions she captures during sessions, paired with photos from gorgeous places.
- Advice for creating strategic, connection-forward copy to implement throughout her entire site.
I am so excited to wrap up the entire strategy document and send it over to Dana!